28 April 2006

fluffy babies


Isn't she CUTE???



NO - we didn't get a new kitten! But this one has been skulking around our backyard for about a week now. She's very sweet - not so tame that we can pet her [yet], but tame enough that we can go sit near her and she won't run away.


And did I mention that she's cute?


Also cute is Buddy, the newest addition to the Crescent City Gang.


I got to spend Wednesday with him (and the other gang members), and he is just the sweetest poodle :)

Look at that punim!


And then there are the new Virginians. I can't vouch for their sweetness factor, but they are darn cute!


All these sweet babies are making me think about The Duck - I wonder if she's sitting on any babies this spring...

1 Comments:

At 23/9/06 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cat is very cute!
Thanks for sending pics of Buddy.
I had seen the new VA pups, though. Is it public knowledge?

-Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home